The metal shredder can quickly shred large pieces of scrap metal materials, and the shredded products can be equipped with a production line according to the needs of users or can be directly recycled for secondary use, which effectively improves the recycling efficiency of scrap metal. When the metal shredder equipment is working, the material can be sufficiently and effectively coarsely crushed in the crushing cavity, and it has the features of high output, low energy consumption, high efficiency, uniform discharge of materials, low noise, no pollution, simple operation and convenient maintenance.
The main function of the metal shredder is to shred large pieces of scrap metal and scrap metal materials that are inconvenient for transportation through the shear phase and squeeze of the metal shredder, and shred them into sheet materials that meet the requirements. The metal shredder is carefully developed by fully using the theories of shearing and extrusion. After years of research, the metal shredder equipment produced by Suguang Machinery is slowly improving into a complete set of production line equipment, which is convenient for users to better produce and save labor costs.
1. Geared motor drive.
2. Intermeshing blades can completely crush the material.
3. Strong structure, densely distributed stiffener plate to ensure the strongness of the box.
4. Automatic button control, safe and convenient.
5. Safety signs and safety labels to ensure safe use.
6. Conveyor belt feeding can be equipped according to user site requirements.
1 Before testing machine, strictly check whether the installation of each part of the machine meets the requirements and whether the screws and bolts are loose. At the same time, check the direction of rotation, and it is strictly forbidden to crush flammable and explosive materials to avoid accidents.
2 During production, uniform feeding should be maintained to ensure the crushing quality and normal production. At the same time, it is strictly forbidden to overload the motor to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
3 In addition to checking the fastening and loosening of various parts frequently, you should also pay attention to checking the wear of the wearing parts. If the wear is serious, replace it in time to avoid damage to the main components. And take necessary fire prevention measures.
4 Due to the high speed, in addition to the correct and firm installation, good lubrication should be maintained at the same time to maintain the normal operation of the machine. Under normal circumstances, it is normal that the bearing temperature does not exceed 70 degrees.
|Model||Blade(mm)||Power(kw)||Rotating Speed(r/min)||Yield(t/h)||Finished product(mm)||Weight(t)|
1. Load (pressure) of the shredder, high-viscosity lubricating oil can resist heavy loads and collision friction between metals better than low-viscosity lubricating oil. Therefore, low viscosity lubricating oil should be used when the equipment is under light load, and high viscosity lubricating oil should be used under high load.
2. The machine speed, the faster the gears slide and rotate, the less time it takes for the lubricant to enter between the gears. Not only that, the lubricating oil is more likely to agglomerate and thicken under high-speed operation. Therefore, in comprehensive consideration, high-viscosity oil is used for low-speed gear operation, and low-viscosity oil is used for high-speed gear operation.
3. When the temperature drops, the lubricating oil will thicken; when the temperature rises, it will become thinner. Therefore, heavy lubricating oil is needed under high temperature conditions to prevent dry friction between metal and metal; while under low temperature conditions, equipment needs low-viscosity lubricating oil.
4. Hit load. When the equipment engine emits a law of power, the equipment needs thicker lubricating oil to prevent the boundary lubrication caused by the instantaneous fragmentation of the oil film, because in this case only very little lubricating oil can be left. In this case, a lubricant containing extreme pressure additives is required.
5. The gear type of the machine. When straight teeth, helical teeth, herringbone teeth and bevel gear pairs are used, an effective oil film will be produced when the shredder slides and rotates to slow down the direct meshing contact between the two wheels. Turbine worm On non-equal axis transmission devices such as hyperboloid gears, the direction of relative sliding movement is not conducive to maintaining the oil film. In this transmission device, boundary lubrication often occurs in large quantities.