The cardboard shredder is a device specially designed for shredding various paper materials. It is suitable for the refinement of various waste paper materials. It has the advantages of uniform discharge and controllable size. The equipment uses a motor + Driven by the reducer, the blade is made of high-strength alloy steel, which has the characteristics of strong wear resistance and high strength, and the differential speed between the shafts has the functions of tearing, squeezing and biting. The electrical part adopts PLC programming control, with automatic detection of overload protection and other functions. It has the advantages of uniform discharge, controllable size, high efficiency, low speed, large torque, low noise, etc. Materials suitable for shredding include: waste corrugated paper, paper tube, paper core, paper roll, hard paper, book paper, newspaper , cardboard and other paper materials.
Used in waste paper packing stations, carton factories, paper mills, etc.
Waste corrugated paper, paper tube, paper core, paper roll, hard paper, newspaper, cardboard, etc.
The waste paper shredder uses a transmission system and a reducer to make the two gears pair the rollers to cut the material and break the material into sheets or strips.
1. The cardboard shredder has the characteristics of low speed, large torque, low noise, etc. It adopts PLC control system, which can be automatically controlled, with start, stop, reverse and overload automatic reverse control functions.
2. The motor + reducer drives the knife shaft to achieve the shearing effect of low speed and high torque.
3. The bearing is sealed with six layers, effectively waterproof and dustproof, and prolong the service life of the bearing.
4. After the tool wears out, the tool coating and welding repair technology is adopted to realize the repeated use of the tool and greatly reduce the maintenance cost of the tool.
5. Separate lifting box design, can easily and quickly remove the entire cutter shaft (shaft, blade, bearing, sealing system).
6. The cutting tools are arranged in a spiral line to realize efficient cutting.
7. Both the inner hole of the tool and the spindle surface adopt a hexagonal design to realize the uniformity of the tool force.
8. According to different materials and product shapes to be shredded, different types of knives can be selected.
|Model||Blade(mm)||Power(kw)||Rotating Speed(r/min)||Yield(t/h)||Finished product(mm)||Weight(t)|
In order to ensure the safety of use, the correct type of grease must be used. It is strictly forbidden to lubricate the bearings improperly, use low-quality or impurity lubricating oil, and replace the grease when it becomes dirty, dry or aging.
The filling amount of grease is generally 1/2 to 1/3 of the bearing cavity space. Grease must be refilled after 1000 hours of operation. Grease is injected into the bearing from the grease nipple.
If the proper lubricant is not used, too much or insufficient lubricant will cause overheating and severe wear.
The bearing lubricant needs to be replaced only when the bearing is heated and the noise is too loud. Before replacing the lubricating oil, use a bearing cleaner such as petroleum ether to clean the bearing dirt. After cleaning, lubricant should be applied immediately to prevent corrosion.
The bearings do not need to be replaced under normal circumstances. The disassembly and replacement of the main bearing must be completed by professional personnel. If users encounter difficulties in the replacement process, they can call the service department for help.