The rubber shredder has a high degree of automation and high production efficiency, enabling users to use large-size rubber economically and effectively. All rubber products that can be thrown within the scope of the feeding box can be shredded and broken without cutting and disintegrating.
The main shaft is supported by bearings at both ends. The motor is transmitted to the main shaft through a gear box. The rotating main shaft drives the spirally arranged cutters, and the rotation of the main shaft drives the cutters to mesh to shred the material to complete the cutting task. The electronic control part is equipped with a reverse automatic control device to overcome the major technical problems caused by the jamming of the material jam. In order to improve the service life and cutting ability, the spindle and cutting tools have been quenched and tempered.
The rubber shredder is composed of a box body, a motor, an industrial gear box, a six-sided spindle, an imported tool, a bottom knife, a frame, a bearing box and other main structures.
1. Heavy movable knife, high crushing efficiency, all cutting tools are made of alloy steel casting, strong and long service life.
2. The frame is thick, can resist high torque, and is very strong.
3. It adopts microcomputer (PLC) automatic control, with start, stop, reverse and overload automatic reverse control functions.
4. The equipment has the characteristics of low speed, high torque, low noise, and dust can reach environmental protection standards.
5. Easy to adjust, low maintenance cost, economical and durable.
6. The thickness of the cutter and the number of claws can be changed according to different materials.
|Model||Blade(mm)||Power(kw)||Rotating Speed(r/min)||Yield(t/h)||Finished product(mm)||Weight(t)|
1. When purchasing a shredder, determine the maximum size of the material you want to use
2. The required amount of material size after crushing;
3. Materials of materials;
4. Production demand;
5. Under conditions, materials need to be prepared for testing, and the shredder equipment should not be reversed.