The solid waste shredder is specially designed for shredding all kinds of waste mattresses, sofas, waste furniture, refrigerators, home appliances, decoration waste, garden waste, packaging waste and other large domestic wastes, suitable for various large-volume materials. It has the advantages of uniform discharge and controllable size. Customers can choose models according to the size of the material.
1.Heavy moving knife, high crushing power, cutting tools are made of alloy steel casting, strong and long service life.
2.The frame plate is thick, can resist high torque, and is very strong.
3.Using microcomputer (PC) automatic control, with start, stop, reverse and overload automatic reverse control functions.
4.The equipment has the characteristics of low speed, large torque, low noise, and dust can reach environmental protection standards.
5.Easy to adjust, low maintenance cost, economical and durable.
6.The thickness of the tool and the number of claws can be changed according to different materials.
|Model||Blade(mm)||Power(kw)||Rotating Speed(r/min)||Yield(t/h)||Finished product(mm)||Weight(t)|
1. Frequently check the connecting bolts, especially the square head bolts that fix the tooth-shaped tooth plate, to prevent loosening.
2. Lubricate each bearing bush, large and small gears and special-shaped gears 1-2 times per shift to ensure sufficient lubricating oil inside the bearing bush and reduce over-decomposition damage of sleeve bushes and gears.
3. The feed size should not exceed the specified size, and the feed should be continuous and even to prevent blockage.
4. Check the temperature of the spare bearing frequently.
5. The bearing slide of the moving roller should be cleaned frequently to remove dust and miscellaneous materials to prevent accidents caused by materials entering the moving roller and unable to move.
6. In the event of a sudden power failure, the power supply of the motor must be disconnected first to prevent accidents caused by sudden power failure. Then take out the unshredded material in the shredder to prevent the safety pin from being cut off due to excessive load when the shredder is started.
7. Pay attention to the working conditions of the safety pin at any time, and immediately cut off the power supply after the safety pin is cut off to prevent the large pulley from idling on the sleeve for too long, causing excessive wear on the mating surface and even shaft holding and other accidents.
8. The operator must strictly implement the safety technical operating procedures, prevent random operation, and prevent personal and equipment accidents.