Scrap cable wires, copper wires, copper wires, and aluminum wires can be shredded with a double-shaft shredder to obtain pure copper wires or copper particles through a cable recycling production line. Scrap copper is a precious metal that can be recycled and reused. It is used for cables, In wires, electronic products, and motherboards, these waste copper wires and copper wires are usually recycled by wire shredder equipment to separate and recycle plastic and copper, and the recycled copper particles are fine and uniform.
1. The shredder can crush the hard to powder bulk materials, basket materials, pipes, plates, wood, tires, waste metal barrels and large rolls of film.
2. Special thick plate processing combined structure frame, large angle hexagonal column strong rotating shaft, large diameter solid input hopper, so you can safely input large raw materials.
3. In terms of thickness, shape, arrangement order, etc., a unique rotary cutter is designed and processed, with strong shear force, sharp blade and high rate of crushing.
4. The shredder operates at low speed with low noise and less dust.
5. The blades are made of special alloy steel, which is strong and durable.
|Model||Blade(mm)||Power(kw)||Rotating Speed(r/min)||Yield(t/h)||Finished product(mm)||Weight(t)|