Aluminum shredder is one of the main products of our company. It consists of shredding blade set, shredding box, box bracket, feeding system, power system, and electrical control system. It is produced by adopting advanced technology after years of research by our company, and has been widely used in the recycling industry of waste aluminum. It can effectively shred extra-thick, tough and large materials (extra-large metal materials, wood, rubber, tires, etc.). It has strong shredding ability and many application materials. This equipment has become an important part of scrap aluminum recycling.
1. The design of this machine is reasonable, and the body is welded with high-quality steel.
2. Adopt high-strength screws to fasten, solid structure and durable.
3. The design of the main machine is exquisite, and the scrap material adopts a separate design, which makes the output higher.
4. The shredded pieces are evenly processed and the loss is small. Multiple screens can be replaced simultaneously to meet different needs.
5. Equipped with knives of different materials at the same time, so that for different materials, the knives can be adjusted telescopically, and can be ground after being blunt. They can be used many times and have a long life.
Cans, paint buckets, iron cans, scrap iron, scrap steel, iron sheets, bicycles, motorcycles, automobiles, color steel tiles, light and thin materials, pig iron, thin iron, lulu cans, diesel barrels, refrigerators, air conditioners, waste home appliances, Red Bull cans , Scrap aluminum, scrap copper, iron barrels, car shells, car shelves, metal scraps, aluminum alloys, tires, rubber, wood and other scrap metals.
|Model||Blade(mm)||Power(kw)||Rotating Speed(r/min)||Yield(t/h)||Finished product(mm)||Weight(t)|
Pre-sales service: Provide you with project design, process design, the selection of suitable machines and equipment, and the design and manufacture of products according to your requirements.
In-sale service: Accompany you to complete the equipment acceptance, assist in drawing up the construction plan and detailed process.
After-sales service: The company sends technicians to the site to guide installation, commissioning, and on-site training of operators.
Product quality: except for wearing parts, quality assurance within one year.