The wood drying machine refers to the escape of moisture from the wood, that is, the artificial method is used to force the moisture in the wood to evaporate, so that the moisture content of the wood is reduced to a level equivalent to the local equilibrium moisture content, so as to prevent the wood from moldy or in storage, In the process of transportation and use, it is eroded by insects and the wood is split and deformed. The wood drying machine is a device that can effectively remove moisture from wood.
1. Simple structure and convenient operation;
2. It can be used in a wide range of applications to dry granular materials, and it is also advantageous to use it to dry materials with high adhesion;
3. The operation flexibility is large, and the output is allowed to fluctuate greatly in production, which will not affect the quality of the product;
4. Large production capacity and continuous operation;
5. Few failures and low maintenance costs;
6. The equipment is large in size and one-time investment is large;
7. Large workload of installation and disassembly.
The heat source of the dryer comes from the combustion device, and the dryer adopts the forward flow heating mode. The materials to be dried slip into the cylinder body from the feed box and feed, which is pushed back by the screw plate. Due to the tilt of the dryer, on the one hand, the material flows to the back end under the action of gravity and rotation, on the other hand, the material is repeatedly picked up by the plate, carried to the upper end, and then continuously spread down, so that the material forms a uniform curtain in the cylinder, and fully exchanges heat with the hot gas flow in the cylinder. Due to the repeated spreading of the material, the moisture contained in the material is gradually dried, so as to achieve the purpose of drying.