The impact crusher is generally used as a secondary crushing equipment. It can process materials with a side length of less than 1300 mm. Its compressive strength can be as high as 350 MPa. It has the advantages of large crushing ratio and cubic particles after crushing. It has a shaping function and is suitable for crushing medium-hard materials, such as limestone crushing in cement plants. It has the advantages of large production capacity and small discharge particle size.
1. Large feed inlet, high crushing cavity, high hardness of adaptable materials, large lumps, and less stone powder.
2. The gap between the impact board and the blower can be easily adjusted, effectively controlling the discharge size and good particle shape.
3. The structure is compact, the machine is rigid, and the rotor has a large moment of inertia.
4. High chromium plate hammer, impact resistance, abrasion resistance and high impact force.
5. Keyless connection, convenient maintenance, economical and reliable.
6. Complete crushing functions, high productivity, low mechanical wear, and high comprehensive benefits.
The structure of the impact crushing equipment is mainly composed of a tie rod, a front impact frame, a rear impact frame, a counterattack liner, a main shaft, a locking block, a compression plate, a rotor frame, a plate hammer, a counterattack plate, and a rotor.
The impact crusher is a crushing machine that uses impact energy to crush materials. When the machine is working, driven by the motor, the rotor rotates at a high speed. When the material enters the impact area of the blower, it hits and breaks with the blower on the rotor, and then it is thrown to the counterattack device and broken again, and then rebounds from the counterattack liner. Return to the hammer action area to re-crush. This process is repeated. The material enters the first, second, and third impact chambers from large to small, and is repeatedly crushed until the material is crushed to the required size and discharged from the discharge port.
The stone falls directly into the high-speed rotating turntable from the upper part of the machine; under the action of high-speed centrifugal force, it collides with another part of the flying rocks around the turntable in an umbrella manner to produce high-speed collision and high-density crushing. After the stones hit each other, they will A vortshes.
|Model||Max Feed Size(mm)